Thursday 30 January 2014

Summer Woes




 
 

It's finally CNY eve! I've been counting down to this short break ever since school started! It's kind of what every student do right? Find out when's the nearest holiday then count down to it(:

Well I'm currently down with a flu so I'm confined to my room. I swear I'm not making excuses to sleep all the time but the medicine my doctor prescribed are just so drowsy! After I'm done with this post, I'm gng back to sleep.

Today's outfit post features what I wore during the third day in Shanghai(: I didn't take lots of photos on that day as I normally do but this is really one of my fav outfit I wore. I was really bundled up and it's definitely my comfiest outfit. I just love wearing knits and when I saw this knitted scarf from Zara, I just couldn't resist! It was so warm and fluffy and it makes a good head rest hahahaha! 

This outfit is quite a dull outfit in terms of colours. Not what you'd usually expect me to wear but colours like these are perfect for winter! It's just the whole idea of being cosy and I really wish it's cold outside right now. Oh what I would give to grab my coat and scarf out of the luggage, enter a random cafe with my book and order a cup of hot chocolate. #summerwoes

Keep Me Warm Cable Knit in White - Hollyhoque
Black Coat - Forever New
Boots - Aldo
Scarf - Zara 

"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire; it is the time for home."
Edith Sitwell

No comments:

Post a Comment