Wednesday 8 January 2014

Cargo

 
 
 

Funny story behind this set of photos. I'm sure all of you will be very surprised when I tell you all where the setting behind the photos is at. It's actually in a school! A high school in Shanghai(: We were there to experience a typical day of a 17 year old at school. It was during lunch time when Jolene and I made our way to the washroom. While walking there, we passed by this set of graffiti which was too cool! We immediately ran towards the walls to snap some photos haha!

I really like how we chanced upon the walls. It really made a good backdrop for what I was wearing that day. I put on a furry knit stolen from my sister's wardrobe and a pair of army printed jeans. Paired with my brown boots, it overall gave a really rugged kind of feel. Quite different from what I normally wear but as I always say, it's nice to try smth new(:

Well anw, school has officially started and I'm glad I made it through mid week! The following days are going to be really packed starting with a SRGCE presentation rehersal tmr after school. Sathiss and I are presenting for Shanghai and it's actually my first time talking on stage so wish me luck! I'll also be busy choreographing a dance for lit night on Friday and fingers crossed that everything goes well. Then Sat will come and OGL training will kick in! Can't wait for the new J1s to come in(:

Furry Knit - I have no idea where haha!
Army Green Jeans - Zara
Boots - Aldo

"Dressing is a way of life."
Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment