Saturday 11 January 2014

Weekful of Lace


 

My knit phase has changed to a lace phase haha! Been buying a lot of TTR items which all involve lace(: This is a really casual romper in my opinion. I like how it's suitable for days where you are just too lazy to mix and match. With that being said, it isn't too casual to the extent where you don't want to wear it haha! The lace details is really unique. Size S is a little big for me cause I somehow lost weight and now am officially a size XS for rompers yay! *Throws pom pom in the air* Paired it with my new JC espadrilles. I've nvr spent so much money on my own for shoes before but I'm not regretting it one bit. Ok maybe $200+ is a little pricey for espadrilles but quality over quantity right? I promise I won't chuck this pair of shoes aside hehe.

 

This top combines 2 of my favourite textures ever: knit and lace. Decided to bun my hair up so that the lace details will be more obvious(: I don't usually bun my hair cause I have too much hair. So much that it gets really messy after an hr and starts to droop down haha! Paired it with my worn to death TTR shorts. I just love how the lace details of the shorts matches the lace of my top. Well anw, wore this out on a study date with Joel. More like date for the procrastinators who does homework on the last possible day. I actually managed to seat at Starbucks for 5h and finished 4 Econs essays that day yippie! (Notice the pun?)

 

And I finally wore my Missypixie romper I got from the summer launch party out. Yeah... the summer launch party was back in June so that means this romper has been sitting in my wardrobe for a good 6 months. Nvr really found an opportunity to wear it. It's a really pretty piece and the gold buttons adds that little extra smth special(:

I won't be able to update this space as much as I use to because school has kicked in and I'm sure pretty soon I'll be scrambling for time to study. Even though I always procrastinate, I have to at some point start studying for As and fingers cross that it will be soon! Going to do up a post on my trip to the Little Diner sometime next week so watch out for that!

Carrie Lace Romper in Cobalt - The Tinsel Rack
Sling Bag - Love Bonito
Espadrilles - Jeffrey Campbell
Tea Cosy Knit Pullover in Soft Grey - The Tinsel Rack
Sunkiss Lace Denim Shorts - The Tinsel Rack
Chloe Open Back Lace Romper in Cream - Missypixie

"Happy girls are the prettiest."
Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment