Sunday 26 January 2014

Fairytale Ending

 
 
 
 
 

And the search for the perfect little white dress is officially over. I've recently been trying to stop buying dresses/rompers because I have a tendency to wear it once and not wear it again but this dress is just too angelic to give a miss. I saw Joyce's IG and the cutting of the dress just seems flawless and I'm so glad I decided to get it in the end(:

I had quite a dilemma choosing between the colours but decided to go for white in the end for the simple reason that I love my apparels in white haha! I can't emphasise how amazing the cutting of the dress is. The little cut outs at the sides makes the dress really unique as well. It has a really flowy feel to it which I love and I've received so many compliments for this dress!

Paired it with a statement necklace, white chunky heels and my favourite clutch and I was all set to attend Mr.Goh's wedding! Speaking about chunky heels, this is my first time wearing this pair out. It's really comfy and I'm pretty sure I can walk in it for hours haha! So my love for white heels continues... Just bought a pair of ombre white heels a few days back and I can't wait to receive it in the mail! Personally, I'd pair the dress with a light pink/white necklace such as the one I used but you can always pair it with smth a little bolder. Let's say a gold or neon coloured necklace(:

Mirage Chiffon Dress in White - The Tinsel Rack
Devon Heels in Off White - The Closet Lover
Transparent Perspex Clutch in Clear - The Tinsel Rack
Necklace - Bangkok

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment