Wednesday 1 January 2014

Carol

 
 
 
 

Happy 2014 everyone! I hope you had a great time last night with your friends and family. I stayed home with mine because I didn't want to squeeze with half of Singapore's population at Marina Bay haha! Had KFC for dinner, played mahjong, heads up and watched Running Man(:

Started 2014 in something new today. This romper is actually my last buy of 2013(clothes wise) and I just couldn't wait to wear it out! TTR has been launching quite a few lace rompers and I'm in love with all of them. This Topshop inspired piece has got to be my favourite out of all the romper I own! The intricate and beautiful lace details are just so unique. I chose it in white cause it's just so elegant and angelic.

I'm quite glad I actually went to Kissjane to try it on first because apparently size S is wayyyy too big for me. Got this in XS and it fits perfectly(: Oh yeah, am wearing my new Jeffrey Campbell espadrilles and they're just so comfy! I can walk in it for the whole day if I have to hehe. And this pair of espadrilles are my official last buy of 2013 haha!

Carol Lace Back Playsuit in White - The Tinsel Rack
Espadrilles - Jeffrey Campbell
Watch - Fossil

"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice."
T.S. Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment