Sunday 26 January 2014

Mr.Goh's Wedding!

It's been exactly a week since Mr.Goh's wedding and I had so much fun that night, I couldn't wait to do a post about it. Recently, my house's wifi has been down which explains my mini hiatus from this space here. Just got it fixed today and I can't really sleep right now so I thought it'd be a nice time to blog(:

Last Sunday, Jia Lin and I decided to meet an hour earlier so that we can go round to take photos. Throughout the car ride there, I was texting JL and she was complaining about how everyone kept looking at her cause she was overdressed for a MRT ride haha! I feel her pain cause I'm pretty sure I'd feel super weird in a MRT too if I had to take one. Thank god for my parents who were so willing to send me to the hotel.

So we both got there at about the same time and walked over to Raffles Hotel to take some photos. JL is actually the one who took all the photos from my previous post(: She kept asking me to give her credits so JL, if you're reading this, I gave you credits ok haha! Ok no but seriously, thanks for taking the photos! We managed to find an empty field at the hotel which I nvr knew existed even though I've been there so many times. Decided to put my phone on self timer so that we can take some photos tgt.

 

The photo at the top right features our very unglam fail jump shot photo. We tried doing a jump shot about 10 times and they all turned out with our faces looking really constipated and us in a squatting position.

 
 

At about 6.45pm, we decided to head back to Swissotel since the wedding started at 7pm. We were greeted with lots of hugs from our classmates who were already there. Some of them actually formed a band called the Darwinians (Mr.Goh's name is Darwin. Get it get it?) and were singing for the wedding. Hence, they had to be there earlier to practice. There were lots of macaroons and cute cupcakes for us as well!

 
 

We spent the first hour going round mingling and taking photos. It's funny seeing your teachers out of school all in one location. Not kidding. We were actually trying to avoid teachers because it was so awkward hahaha. They probably don't even know our names but have seen our faces in school somewhere before.

 
 
 

At about 7.30pm, we started to get seated. The fuuny thing was half the time, our table was quite empty. That's cause half of our classmates were involved in performing so they only spent about an hr at the table. Well basically only Heyse, Lee Yin, Jia Lin, Jeanne and I were at our table the whole time. So that's 5 our of 12 seats filled haha!

Well arts students being ourselves, we spent the whole dinner taking photos haha!

 

And I'm so glad I got to see Mr. Chee!


J2 life has definitely been quite different without his sarcastic comments haha! It was nice catching up with him and he is always so willing to take photos :D Even though he was seated at another table, he spent about half the night at ours cause we had an extra seat.

And some photos of/with the happy couple!

 
 

I just loveeeee weddings. Sadly, the last time I've been to a wedding was about 3-4 years back at my uncle's wedding. There's just smth about weddings that gets everyone tearing away. It's really a magical feeling when you witness a couple start a new chapter together(: Here's wishing Mr Goh and Mrs.Goh a wonderful life ahead!

 

"Life is a flower of which love is the honey."
Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment