Monday 3 February 2014

Cherry Blossom

 
 
 
 
 
 


Hey everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful CNY stuffing yourself with pineapple tarts and catching up with your friends and relatives. For those studying, I'm sure all of us have been counting down to the CNY hols since school started. I'm sure you know what I mean haha!

Here's a really sweet outfit I put tgt for the 2nd day of visiting. I initially wasn't drawn to this skirt. I mean I thought it was pretty but a little too girly. After contemplating, I finally decided to join the BO for this skirt and I'm so glad I did! I actually texted my sister that I joined the BO and she told me she knew it haha! The skirt arrived just before CNY so I thought it'd be a nice time to wear it out(:

This skirt features an intricate design of 3D rosettes. It comes in both a petite and tall version and of course I got the petite one haha! Pairing it with a plain top definitely emphasizes the details of the skirt. White would be a perfect colour in my opinion(: It's somewhat stretchy at the waist so I don't have to worry about the skirt being too tight after all the goodies I snacked on at my friend's place. I'm definitely keeping the skirt for now and can't wait to wear it out again! I'd think it'd be perfect for Valentines' Day actually.

Paired it with my worn to death LB heels and TTR clutch. I'm pretty sure I have a love hate relationship with this pair of heels. It hurts my feet so bad and I always get blisters from it but ironically, I wear it the most often. It's just so easy to match and it makes my legs look longer haha! Oh well, the price to pay for vanity. #vanityoversanity

White Top - HnM
Huntington Rosette Skirt in Cherry Blossom Pink - Sadie
Hazelle Heels in White - Love Bonito
Transparent Perspex Clutch in Clear - The Tinsel Rack

"High heels are pleasure with plain."
Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment