Sunday 23 February 2014

SR Picnic

Every year, SR's orientation will end with none other then SR Picnic! Last year, ours was a really fail picnic with the rain and the seniors not talking to us at all. I'm not even kidding. We all only mingled within our own classes. So this year, we decided to be really friendly to the J1s and bond as much as we could! Really glad that we had nice, clear skies as well so that we could actually have our picnic outdoors, like how a picnic should be haha!

I honestly didn't know it could be so much fun considering the horrible experience we had last year. I actually got to know some of the 01 juniors and they're really nice people(: We also played some games to break the ice and I hope they had a really enjoyable time!

 
 
 

The A5 OGLs also made an announcement for A5 to come to the front to take photos. It's so heartwarming seeing all of them in the school attire. And I'm glad they can still rmb me even though I was sadly, only attached to them for 1 day haha!

 
 

I was basically hopping around taking photos. I actually spent the whole 2h taking photos haha! So I guess this would be more of a picture post? Here are some with the most awesome class ever, 2SR01!

 
 
 
 
 

Not forgetting my favourite fashion show group <3

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Wow ok I didn't realise I took so many photos with them and we really got photobombed a lot haha! And not forgetting, the Aquilians who made it such a memorable experience!

 
 
 
 
 

Last but not least, the 01 CAs!

 

Oh yeah, these 2 fellas are really tall and the photos are too funny not to share haha!

 

So that's basically it folks! It's 2 weeks to CTs but I'm still in an orientation mood haha! Oh well...

"A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away."
Eudora Welty

No comments:

Post a Comment