Monday 3 February 2014

Overalls

 
 
 

Over the past 4 days, I've gained 2kg. Don't you just loooooove CNY? Haha!

Today is my little bro's birthday so we decided to go for brunch to celebrate(: Haven't worn this overall for such a long time and I've recently been inspired by a photo of a girl wearing an overall with a knit which explains this outfit. I actually bought this overall 2 years back. It's still one of my favourite casual wear to date(: Chose this knit cause it's the closest colour I could find that matches my espadrilles haha!

Anyway, hope everyone's doing fine and enjoying what's left of the hols for those staring JC soon! A really short post today cause I need to get back to the pile of hw on my table. Problems of a procrastinator 101.

Knit Top - Bugis
Denim Overall - Forever New
Watch - Fossil
Shades - The Tinsel Rack
Espadrilles - Jeffrey Campbell

"I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."
Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment