Sunday 25 May 2014

Black Illusion

 
 
 
 
 

Received this dress courtesy of Covet Runway about 2 weeks back and I'm so glad I finally had a chance to wear it out! Covet Runway is a new blogshop which sells lots of pretty apparels at affordable price. A few of my favourite are the dress that I'm wearing here and their classic baby doll dress!

I wore this to the scholarship talks earlier today and honestly, it's such a scholarship worthy dress haha! It looks really preppy because of the collar and was what attracted me to the dress! Moreover, I'm sure most of you guys know my obsession with layering but that's pretty much not viable in sunny Singapore unless I'm planning to stay indoors the whole time. This dress gives off the illusion of layering, but in fact, it's really just an additional collar to it!

The monochrome coordination also made the overall look more sophisticated in my opinion(: Smth different from what I usually own. My mum was saying how I look like a mini adult gng to work haha! Lengthwise, it could be a little short for taller girls but I guess that's all the more the reason for petite girls to get it right? Especially since it's quite hard to find suitable dresses for us nowadays.

Do check Covet Runway out and you can follow them on their instagram (@covetrunway) for more updates!

Black Illusion Dress - Covet Runway
Leighton Loafers - Love Bonito
Antigona Inspired Satchel - Sandytrove
Watch - Fossil

"I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way. That, to me, is what is modern."
Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment