Friday 2 May 2014

April Updates

1. Amore
So I've signed up to be a member at Amore. Amore is basically a fitness place with a gym, pool and classes ranging from kick boxing to pilates. I've been going there really often and coincidentally, found out that Shericia and Xin Lin are members too! Sher and I actually bumped into XL one day when we went for Jazz class haha! Such a coincidence but I'm so glad I have them as my Amore buddies!

 

2. Good Friday!
I went out shopping with Ben and Jo on Good Friday! Such a nice way to spend this holiday(: We went out to Orchard and went into every shop possible haha! Had so much fun with my girls. Ben left earlier though cause she wasn't free at night so we didn't manage to take a group photo. But here's one of Jo and I!

 

3. PW Results
And the fateful day has finally arrived... I wasn't really nervous getting back my results cause I did have faith in my group and all of us honestly, did a pretty good job for our WR and OP in my opinion. I only started to get nervous when Jo started crying when they were giving the usual speech on stage haha! I hate it when teachers have to drag the time. Like I just want to get my results and go home. Haha! Ok well but good news! My whole group got an A for PW! Mr Tsui walked pass us and said "10 down, 80 more points to go" Haha!


4. Ronin
Checked out a really hipster cafe with Rifdi and my sister! This is currently, on top of my brunch list. They serve the best brunch ever!!! Well that I have tried at least but more on that soon!

 

5. Baking date with the siblings
The Yip siblings decided to try out our new oven and baked some red velvet goodness! The cupcakes didn't turn out as well as we had expected it to but we realised our mistake only after baking them. Better luck next time I guess!


6. Easter
Had a really fun mini easter egg hunt during Lit! The Lit teachers organised this lit related hunt where we basically have to solve Lit related problems in order to collect eggs! One example would be how we had to spot 3 lit devices in a poem stuck on an egg. It was a really fun time and definitely, the best lit lesson so far!

 

7. The Coffee Daily
Decided to check out this brunch place near school with Jo, Lynn and Hui Jie! Their pretty rainbow cakes are really what made the decision for us to go. After seeing it, we knew we had to try it! More on TCD here

 

8. Will Run
I've also just blogged about Will Run so I shan't say more!


9. Wear Your Own Clothes Day
Every year, SR organises a wear your own clothes day. It's quite a cool event cause it's smth different. I don't know of any other JC who does this actually. We could even invite our teachers to wear our school u too! It was definitely funny seeing our teachers dress up as students. Some of them totally blended in and I probably would think they were students if I didn't know their true identity haha!

 

10. OOTDs

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment