Friday 23 May 2014

Hoshino Coffee

Hello everyone! How have you been? (: Pardon the mini hiatus and much thanks to those who come back once in awhile to see if I've updated anything. This week has been one heck of a week! Mid Years have started and in the past 4 days, I've sat for ~13h worth of exams and written a total of 12 essays. My exams haven't ended yet but it's definitely a huge sigh of relief to have gotten past this intense week!

Exactly 2 weeks back, my class went for Shakespeare in the Park! This year's experience was sadly, not as nice as the last one. I think it's largely due to the fact that we didn't study the Merchant of Venice so we didn't really understand what was going on. Last year's play was on Othello so we all knew the plot very well and I guess, could better appreciate and understand everything!

Well anw, before the event, Jolene, Lynn, Leeyin, Heyse and I met for dinner! We went to my all time favourite Hoshino Coffee! This is my third time there and I guess that says a lot cause I'm one for novelty and always try to go to somewhere I've nvr been to before. It's also one of the places Jolene and I both highly recommend.

 

No, those aren't by Hoshino Coffee but by our favourite baker, Jolene! Haha! She decided to bake for the picnic just like what she did last year(: Don't you just love having someone who loves to bake in your class!


And this is the reason why we're always back! So much love for this omg. It's basically curry claypot rice with mince beef, egg, broccoli and sausages. A huge fan of this especially since I'm a beef lover. We couldn't finish it though because the portion is actually quite big even though it might not seem like it.


And here's what Lynn ordered! I've nvr tried their pasta before. Reason being that I'm always eating the claypot rice hahahaha. But according to Lynn and Jolene, it was really good! Worth giving a shot if you're not too stoke on beef.

 

And because Heyse wasn't really hungry, we ordered dessert to share. Jo has been wanting to try this for such a long time because we've always seen others have it and it looks so good! That white ball on top isn't actually ice cream which took us back by surprise if I might add, but was cream instead! It was really good and I'm definitely going back another day for this!

I'm sure you've realised by now that the name of the place is Hoshino Coffee. They do sell a wide range of coffees and there were so many I wanted to try! I nvr did cause the claypot rice is always too filling but do let me know what you think of it if you do try em!

I'm quite sure this would not be my last time back here especially since it's in Plaza Sing. Just too convenient to get to alr!

Hoshino Coffee - #03-81, Plaza Singapura
                            68 Orchard Road

"I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert."
Jason Love

No comments:

Post a Comment