Sunday 4 May 2014

Indie Drapey

 
 
 

A miracle happened and I wore pants out! Recently I've been on a craze hunt for pants which is really unlike me. I only own 1 pair of jeans and they've been with me since sec 2 haha! There's just smth about PJ pants that has always captured my attention. I guess it's just cause they look so comfy and the idea of lazing around clicks with me.

Decided to try on this pair when I saw it cause it's cropped! Normally, pants tend to be too long for me and I rarely come across cropped PJ pants. So glad that I tried cause they fit perfectly! Got this pair from Cotton On for only $19+ for those interested! Cheap thrills hehe. Haven't shopped from Cotton On for more than a year actually!

Paired it with the highly raved AFA Campbell Tee Top which has finally arrived from BO! The problem with BOs is that they take such a long time to arrive and usually, I'd have forgotten what I got by then #confession haha! Still glad I joined the BO cause this is a really good basic to own! It features a key hole back button for easy wearing.

Went for a monochrome kind of look so I chose black and white accessories as well. So how do I look in pants? Haha! Thinking of buying more PJ pants now!

Campbell Tee Top in White - Aforarcade
3/4 Drapey Pants - Cotton On
Honour Flatforms - ASOS

"Fashion is instant language."
Miuccia Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment