Saturday 10 May 2014

Dinner with relatives!

Last Friday, I met up with my aunt and cousin who flew to Singapore for a short trip! They both stay in HK and I haven't seen them for quite some while. I wasn't really feeling well that day and didn't go to school actually but I still went for dinner cause I knew it would be a really long time till I see them again.

Headed to Vivo with my little brother on our own first! He helped me take my ootds (as usual hehe) while waiting for my sister! It was ridiculously hot that day and we perspired so much that we took really little photos. It was to the extent where we couldn't be bothered if the photos turned out nice or not cause we just really wanted to go back to the mall for air con haha! So here are some more presentable ones(:

 
 

Ran back to the mall and went to Crystal Jade for dinner!

 
 
 

Ordered a few other dishes too but didn't bother taking a photo of them cause we were all just starving and all we want to do is eat hehehe. Really short post today cause I'm beat from the events today which I'll blog about soon!

PS. Can you tell my bangs are shorter? Finally allowed my sister to cut it and am so glad it isn't poking my eyes anymore hahaha

Floral Origami Romper - Shop Fayolla
Grey Shoes - Rubi

"The family is one of nature's masterpiece."
George Santayana

No comments:

Post a Comment