Friday 21 March 2014

Song Yip Reunion!

Yesterday, I met up with the most amazing girl you can ever have as a friend(: Dian Zi is actually the closest friend of mine back in sec 3 and 4 and she's been through thick and thin with me (I know, very cliche). But seriously, I'm really glad to have her by my side and I definitely miss our gossiping/selfie taking/ food queuing moments tgt. We had lots of really embarrassing conv throughout that 2 years and I honestly don't know how both of us are so weird haha!

Unfortunately, we weren't able to meet up last year cause she's been grounded for the longest time ever and due to our busy schedules! I was actually surprised when she said she was free to meet up during the march hols! I kind of thought she was still grounded haha! But yeah! So that's the story behind how we met up.

We decided to go to Cityhall cause I needed to meet someone there to pass her smth and I thought the Esplanade would make a good background to take photos haha! The whole train ride was filled with catching up on both our lives. Well, mostly hers. This friend of mine has such a wonderful and interesting love life. I always can't catch up! Haha as compared to mine, hers is like rainbow and unicorns ok I tell you. But I'm really glad she's enjoying her time in school just like I am now(:

She also became my ootd photographer haha! She is really the sweetest girl ever. She was trying out all the different angles and retook so many photos for me<3 Brings me back to our selfie days so of course, we had to take some hehe

 
 

Also left my iphone on self timer to get some nicer shots!

 
 

Somehow our conv went to food. Yup so Dian Zi told me she nvr tried macaroons before and I was like whaaaaaaaaat! Macaroons are my absolute favourite so I dragged her to Canele to try some! And I'm so glad she did cause guess who fell in love with it right away!

 

For all the sweet tooth out there, the caramel macaroon would be right for you! I also ordered eggs and toast while DZ had eggs benny!

 
 

Finally was able to seat down and have a nice conversation with DZ(: How is it that we haven't met for 1.5 years! That's a really long time you know. The last time I saw her was back at KC, the day where we had to collect our O lvl results. Despite not seeing each other for quite some time, it wasn't awkward at all and there nvr was any awkward silence and what not. This is how you know you guys are good friends.

We then went round shopping! My absolutely favourite thing to do hehe. We went to Forever New cause I wanted to see if there was any nice prom dresses but guess what, I ended up buying a bag haha! It was just so pretty and I know I'd regret it if I didn't get it. DZ agreed too and told me to get it so you know what they say, listen to your friend. Ok no not really but hahahaha

We also went to a few other shops and of course, Kissjane! Kissjane is a place I nvr fail to visit when I'm around cityhall. Ended up buying a skirt there (it's really cute, not kidding). I think the girl working there probably recognises my face cause I go there so often. I just bought a romper from Kissjane last Thurs before getting my haircut!


Here's happy me with my shopping bags haha!

Well I just want to conclude this post by thanking Dian Zi for being by my side those 2 years. I can't imagine life without her and she is honestly, such a good friend. I can't emphasise on how nice she is. She'll always eat at whatever stall I want, is there for me 24/7, listens to all that I have to say, is my toilet buddy, selfie buddy, and nvr ever complains. I'm serious, she nvr complains or finds me annoying haha! It's really rare to come across someone like this and I just want you to know that you're really a gem(: Last long with Johaness and I'm always just a phone call away!

PS. Some things don't change

2012
 

2014

2012
 

2014

"Let us be grateful to people who makes us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
Marcel Proust

No comments:

Post a Comment