Sunday 16 March 2014

Saturday Day Out

 
 
 
 
 

So if you don't alr know.... GUESS WHO GOT BANGS hahahahha. Eri was so shocked when I told him that I wanted bangs for a change. Asked him if he thinks I'll be able to pull it off and he said yes cause I have a small face(?) haha but yeah. That's the story behind how I snipped off my long fringe. What do you think?

CTs are finally over and to celebrate, I went out for brunch with my sister and put tgt this outfit in 10 mins. It's really monochrome based with accents of gold here and there. Not smth that I'd usually wear but have always wanted to try out. Got this dress from TTR and I must say, I absolutely love TTR. Their apparels can always fit me really nicely which is quite rare considering how tiny I am. To all my petite girlfriends, you guys should shop there haha!

Now let's talk about shoes. Got this pair from LB awhile back and this is my first time wearing it out. I'm surprised that it didn't give me blisters but maybe that's cause I didn't walk round much. Definitely a keeper and it kind of reminds me of the shoes from Charles & Keith. I'm quite sure I've seen a few similar pairs there just that it's a little pricier than these. My stacking rings are from bxtwxxn and they're just so cute! Going to wear them when I go to Orchard ltr today!

New dress, new shoes, new rings, what's not to love?

Saturday Off Shoulder Dress in Black - The Tinsel Rack
Leighton Loafers - Love Bonito
Rolly Studded Clutch - Klarra
Goldman Shades in Gold - The Tinsel Rack
Mid-Finger Rings - Bxtwxxn

"What do women want? Shoes."
Mimi Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment