Sunday 2 March 2014

Feburary Updates!

Ok I realise that it's March alr but time has been passing by so fast and I just couldn't find time to do up a post but I guess better late than nvr right? Feb has been one heck of a month and it was so filled with events that I enjoyed so much! If only we could turn back time.

1. Chinese New Year
The long awaited holidays that every student has been waiting for since school started it finally here! I've been counting down to CNY everyday in school haha! It's funny how time passes so slowly during school but so quickly during the holidays. You can read more about how I spent each day in detail here(:

 

2. Orientation: Dream The Impossible
And Feb marks the start of orientation! I'm so happy that I made a decision to become a CA cause I've made so many new friends and the experience will nvr be forgotten. I miss both my OG and CG so much but I'm glad I still can see them around school(: Not forgetting the awesome CAs of A5 who made the experience even more enjoyable and delightful. To OG A5, A5 A5 Hi5! And to 1SR21, 21 21 banluck! 

 
 

3. SR Picnic
I've recently blogged about this just a few post back haha! But basically, this picnic is held on the last day of orientation every year to close the event. Had so much fun this year and went round taking thousands of photos haha! Read more here!

 

4. Little Brother and Mummy's Birthday!
Feburary also happens to be my brother and mummy's birthday! Since their birthdays are so close, we usually celebrate them together. We went to Department of Caffeine for brunch and also had a mini celebration at home(:

 

5. Valentines' Day/CCA Bazaar
So on 14 Feb, we had to spend Valentines in school cause we had a CCA Bazaar in the afternoon. School went on as per normal and all the CAs of my class actually had to do a GP make up test cause we missed out on the original one. Quite pathetic right? Doing a test on Valentines day. After that, we had to set up the booths to showcase our CCAs to the J1s. I actually left my booth cause it was too boring oops. Haha! Ended up going around school with the guys of 1SR01 to give out flowers to the girls! They're such sweethearts. Not only did they get the girls of their class roses, they got for their seniors (2SR01) too! They couldn't find some of the girls so I had to help them(: 


6. Literature Night
Another highlight of the month has got to be Lit Night! All the hardwork and perspiration has finally paid off! I've done a behind the scenes post to share with you guys what went on backstage and the amount of effort put into this production. It's quite a lengthy post and I took quite some time drafting it because I really wanted to capture every moment of joy/sadness/frustration/fun so do read it if you're interested!

 

7. Jolene's Birthday
Jo's birthday actually fell on the day right after Lit Night. Sadly, we all had to go to school in the morning on her birthday even though it was a Saturday for make up lessons. The good thing is that we get to plan a mini surprise party for her! Only the CAs were required to go to school that day and the Aquilians planned a mini surprise for her. We didn't get a cake cause we knew she wouldn't eat it being super health conscious so we made her a card and got her cooking utensils for her instead! She loves to cook for those of you who don't know and I'm glad she liked the gift!


8. Dim Sum Date
Right after Jo's birthday, I went out for dimsum with my family! We always go to Crystal Jade at Takashimaya for it. Kind of a 3 months eat dimsum once kinda thing. Reliving Hong Kong food memories. We'd usually go round shopping after that but cause of Lit Night, I was so drained that all I wanted to do is just go home and sleep. So we only went round to shop for my planner and then headed home after that.

 

9. Yoga
The last day of Feb also happens to be the last day of Yoga. As much as I'm quite glad I can finally have my Fridays spent at home, I'll definitely miss stretching and perspiring it out with my girls! I'll nvr forget how some of us stumble and fall down cause we can't balance in certain poses and how we laugh it off together as a group. Neither will I forget the painful but satisfying aches that we get from Yoga. I'll miss seeing you guys every Friday but it's been an enjoyable year with you guys(:

 

10. OOTDs


"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
Bil Keane

No comments:

Post a Comment