Saturday 15 March 2014

Love is in the Air: 25th Wedding Anniversary

On 12/03, it was my parents' 25th wedding anniversary! 25 years is really a long time if you think about it and sadly, many couples don't last till the 25th year. So my mum suggested going out as a family to celebrate(:

One thing about my mum, she's really indecisive. When she suggested for the whole family to go out, my sister suggested for both of them to have a nice dinner instead. I mean after all, it's their wedding anniversary so they probably should spend it together on a nice date. But on that very morning, she came into my room and told us we're gng for a buffet tgt cause apparently, the day before, my dad was telling her that it wouldn't feel complete without us. Awwwww <3

Haha! Ok yeah, so that's why we all ended up gng for a buffet at Azur tgt! This is actually my third time there. The very first time was during Christmas 2 years back. Second time was during Mother's Day last year and the third time was last Wednesday(: It's just so convenient because it's at Crowne Plaza. That's the hotel at airport terminal 3 and my house is really just about 5 mins away from the airport if you drive.

 
 
 

Here's the cake that my sister bought. It's really hard to buy cakes when you're with the Yip family. My dad didn't want anything too sweet, my brother doesn't eat 1000000 things so my sister just bought black forest haha! I think I'm the least picky when it comes to cake. I'm generally not a huge fan of cakes so I'll just eat a slice of it anw.

And here are some photos from the buffet(:

 
 
 
 

And as usual, I clearly only eat ice cream for their toppings.


Throughout dinner, we were joking around and imagining what would happen 25 years ltr. It would be my parents' 50th wedding anniversary and by then, they would have lots of grandkids and son/daughter in law! Haha we would definitely need a larger table then :D

And here are some photos I took from Mother's day last year and Christmas 2 years back

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Well my friends always ask me why I believe that happily ever after do exist and why I'm so sure there's someone out there for me. It's really cause my parents are true, living examples and I nvr believed in dating someone without truely knowing his personality. I mean, I'm no relationship guru and have nvr actually been in a relationship before but you know what I mean haha!

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment