Monday 17 March 2014

Along the Streets

 
 
 

I'm so glad it finally rained during the weekends! I rmb waking up, hearing the pitter patter against the window and then hugging Glitter who conveniently happened to be sleeping next to me. Beautiful way to start my Sunday(:

Instead of my usual knit which I would wear when it rains, I decided to change my style a little and dug out this bandage skirt that's been hiding in my closet. I'm not a huge fan of bandage skirts cause I always feel that they make my legs look shorter but this one was just too pretty to give a miss. It's made of a suede material so it's really comfy and nice to touch haha!

Paired it with a denim blouse cause I wanted smth that could keep me warm that rainy day. Funny story behind this set of photos. As you can see, it was taken along Orchard Road and it was really, really crowded. But being the shameless ppl we were, my sister and I went to take ootds there like there's no one around haha! We were getting stares but it's ok, we just pretended to be tourist haha!

Well a funny observation but if you've bee keeping track of the type of clothes I wear, you'd notice that my style kind of changed. It's just a coincidence that it happened right after I got bangs so one of my friend actually texted me "eh you change hairstyle then change dressing style also ah?" Haha that was really observant of him and thought that that was funny to share with you guys.

Denim Blouse - HnM
Colourful Tribal Suede Skirt - Lacepipe
Espadrilles - Jeffrey Campbell
Shades - Thailand
Orange Sling - Tory Burch
Watch - Fossil
Rings - Diva, Bxtwxxn

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."
John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment