Saturday 5 April 2014

March Updates!

Pardon the mini hiatus guys but I've been so busy the past 2 weeks that I haven't had time to sit down and blog! I'm not kidding when I say busy. My sister was saying how she always see my studying or sleeping by the time she gets home. March has been one heck of a month!

1. Common Test
So the first big exam of the year is here and I've nvr felt the compelling need to study so much before! It actually feels as if I've spent more time studying for my CTs this year than promos! Which is quite ironic if you think about it because other than Maths and Lit, I had lesser topics to study for this time round. Well, I'm glad all my hard work paid off (:

2. Parents' 25th Wedding Anniversary!
To celebrate this joyous occasion, my parents brought us for a buffet at Crowne Plaza! That's the hotel at Terminal 3. It was in the midst of my exams actually but it was such a coincidence that I could go! My exams were on Mon, Tues, Wed and Friday. That mean that I don't have to go to school on Thurs. It just so happens that my parents anniversary fell on Wed which means... no school the next day! Yay! I've blogged more about here it if you're interested

 

3. Brunch at Chock Full of Beans
To celebrate the end of exams, I made a date with my sister to check out Chock Full of Bean! I was really drawn to their 3D coffee art cause it really looks uber cute. After finding out that it was really near our house, I was even more excited to go! More picture of it here!

 

4. Meetup with Dian Zi!
 This is something that particularly made me happy this month! For those of you who don't know, Dian Zi is one of my absolute good friend there is! We were from the same class in sec 3 and 4 and she made those 2 years worth it(: Unfortunately, I haven't met her after graduating due to our busy schedules so I'm so glad we finally could find time to meet up with one another! I predict another outing coming up soon in June!


5. Aunt's visit to Singapore
Both my aunts came over for a holiday during my March hols as well. We mostly spent our time playing mahjong (Yip family are mahjong addicts) and taking photos! My dad and I also brought them to places such as S.E.A Aquarium (I'll blog about it soon!) and Orchard to show them a little bit of Singapore. Can't wait to go back to Hong Kong at the end of the year to visit them!

 

6. OOTDs
 
 
 
 
 
 

"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment