Sunday 27 April 2014

Lacein Around









Really happy with this set of photos taken from my new camera(: Learnt how to use some of the functions to adjust lighting today haha! I nvr knew my camera had them. I really should experiment the functions available one day!

Today's post features a casual blue top from Ellysage. I don't usually shop from their blogshop but I decided to check them out when they were having their sale awhile back! Managed to cart this top out for only $9.90!!! It's so ridiculously cheap. Don't you just love sales? If you follow me on my instagram, you'll probably realise that this top might look a little familiar. I wore it with a pair of shorts for a more casual look awhile back! Tops like this are just the best - ultra comfy and they go with everything!

For a really sweet look today, I paired it with a lace skirt from TBI. This is actually the only white skater skirt I own. I love the intricate lace detail of it which is actually what captivated me to get it. It's really pretty and it just says sweet everywhere! Haha! The details are really what differentiates it from normal skater skirts.

My espadrilles are made of lace too! Forgot to capture a close up of it but basically it's made of lace so it's see through. So here's today's quick get up! Pulled this outfit together in less than 10 mins cause I was running late for my movie! Btw, The Other Woman is really funny and it's a really great movie to watch with your friends (especially girls) if you're looking for smth light hearted(:

Speaking about movies, I've recently watched Spider Man's sneak preview! I've nvr watched any of the Spider Man movies before. Well I guess I've caught a glimpse of random sections of the movie when it was screening on Channel 5 quite awhile back. This movie is definitely worth watching! 3D makes it look a lot nicer too! Just take note that there aren't any post credit scenes!

Button Down Blouse - Ellysage
Lace Skirt - The Blush Inc
Lace Espadrilles - Zalora, Ezra
Reindeer Bag - Accessorize

"Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week."
Joseph Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment