Saturday 5 April 2014

Editor's Look

 

 

   
   


Haven't done up an outfit post for quite some time so here's one! (:

I've had this top for quite some time but nvr found an opportunity to wear it! Finally decided to wear it out on the last day of March hols. This top comes in an open back version as well which my sister owns in black. Personally, I'm ok with wearing such tops if I'm gng out with my family cause that means that we'll have a car to drive around in. But I don't feel really comfortable sitting in buses and trains alone haha! So I'm glad I bought the tank version so that I can wear it on day outs with my friends!

I have nth but raves for this skirt from The Tinsel Rack! I've had such a hard time choosing between the colours actually. London blue seemed like such a unique colour but red also looked so pretty on Joyce! Finally decided on brown because I don't own any skirts in this colour. I have a few in red and one in blue so that was really how I made up my mind on this colour haha! The cutting is superb and the length is just nice! Definitely a keeper and I forsee myself wearing it out super soon.

And don't you just love the pouch! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it! Funny story behind it actually. I'm not sure if you guys can tell but this is actually a make up pouch. I was at Forever New with Dian Zi over the March hols. I went in to the shop wanting to look a prom dresses but ended up looking at bags. There were a few that caught my attention but this was the one I wanted! But it was a make up pouch so like ... haha! Still got it in the end and used it as a bag instead of putting make up (which I honestly don't own cause applying make up takes up too much time and I'm so lazy)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Covet Elvira Top in Ivory - Love Bonito
Editor's Skirt in Sand - The Tinsel Rack
White Pouch - Forever New
Sandals - ASOS, New Look
Bracelet - Juicy Couture
Rings - Diva

"Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing."
Alexander Wang

2 comments:

  1. Hi angie! what size are you wearing for the skirt? looks cute on you! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm wearing size S and thanks! (:

      Delete