Tuesday 22 April 2014

Pebbles

 
 
 

Wore this comfy outfit out on Good Friday for a day of shopping at Orchard with Jolene and Ben! Have been planning it for quite some time and I'm glad my toothache didn't stop me from gng(:  Had this top for a few months and have nvr really found a chance to wear it out. My stack of new clothes is piling up but I can't seem to stop shopping #shopaholicproblems

I really love the 'box' structure of the top. I've previously bought Love Bonito's quilted top as well but sold it cause I didn't really like how it stuck to my body. I prefer these kind of tops loose. Moreover, the 'box' structure goes really well with a pair of shorts or even a bandage skirt.

Decided to go with grey and white tones that day and I'm actually quite surprised I even managed to find a pair of shoes with that colour! I haven't worn this pair for quite some time cause I actually left it in my store room due to a lack of space haha! I was cleaning out my stuff and found this pair! Don't you just love how you find things you forgot when you pack your stuff?

Zoya Quilted Top - Missypixie
Floral Shorts - Shoptexasred
White Bag - Love Bonito
Honour Flatforms in Grey - ASOS
Necklace - Bangkok

"Fashion is instant language."
Miuccia Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment