Wednesday 1 April 2015

#Throwback

 
 
 
 

A little throwback outfit post cause....  I JUST BOOKED TICKETS TO HONG KONG!!!!! Yeah, again haha. I wasn't planning for it initially but we say that Cathay Pacific was having a promo and decided to go for it! 

After going so many times to HK, many things have changed but I realised smth that has always remain. People love (like really love) to wear jeans with sneakers. It's like the 'in thing' there and so I decided to finally jump on the bandwagon and wore my jeans and sneakers for a day of exploration at Ocean Park! Keeps me warm + comfy to walk in.

Probably not the most flattering style if you don't have the height and figure to be honest but nevertheless, the comfort of it all outweighs whatever problems there is haha!

PS. Clearly insanely happy with the bow I bought in HK

Floral Top - Zara
Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Stradivarius
Bag - Hong Kong
Bow - Forever 21

"Hong Kong has created one of the most successful stories on Earth."
Prince Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment