Wednesday 29 April 2015

Safari Girl


I have always, always, like really always wanted to wear a floppy hat out because I know it'll look pretty good in photos but wearing a huge hat in Singapore just seems a little too exaggerated. That's exactly why I packed all my floppy hats for Bali cause you know, when you're a tourist, you can pretty much wear whatever you want and no one will judge you.

Went for a safari girl kind of look with brown and sand tones. This is actually one of my favourite floppy hats and it's from Stradivarius (borrowed from Heyse). Would have bought one myself but this colour is currently sold out which kind of sucks but what are friends for if you can't borrow their stuff right hahaha. Going to pack this little hat to HK as well and here's an advance thank you to Heyse haha!

Dress - Zara
Hat - Stradivarius
Bag - Accessorize
Sandals - Rubi
Ring - El-ska

"Fantasy hats give you the possibility to dream."
Philip Treacy

No comments:

Post a Comment