Saturday 18 April 2015

Hello From Bali!


Hello from Bali!!!!! This is the very first trip where I had to plan everything from scratch, from where to visit to making reservations to booking tickets, and I think I might have an inner SC in me (as what Ben likes to say).

Everywhere in Bali is just so gorgeous and the amount of greenery here is insane. We've been driving pass paddy fields and even saw cows on the way! I'm quite sure the driver was super amused at how amazed Ben and I were hahaha. All photos (except the last) were taken outside the Gardin Bistro where we had lunch at. That was the very first cafe we checked out in Bali and I rmb telling Ben that if everywhere looks like this, I'll be visiting Bali a lot more often.

PS. Xinyu = Ben, Ben = Xinyu just in case you're wondering haha!

Crochet Dress - Stradivarius
Denim Vest - Bershka
Drawstring Bag - Stradivarius
Sandals - Rubi
Hat - Bangkok

"The cure for anything is saltwater: sweat tears or the sea."
Isak Dinesan

No comments:

Post a Comment