Wednesday 8 April 2015

Let's Talk About Stripes

 
 
 

For some weird reason, I've been into stripes lately. I know they've been the in thing about 2 months back but hey, I guess it's never too late to jump onto the bandwagon right?

So I stole this top from my sister's wardrobe (but she always wear my tops too so it's fine hehe) and it's a little big for me. It's a Euro 36 and I'm a usual 34 but it didn't really bother me that much cause it complements the casual, breezy look I was going for.

 


And yet another striped outfit.

Got this cute matching 2 piece set and I absolutely couldn't wait to wear it out! This is definitely a much better alternative to a romper cause you don't have to go through the trouble of removing everything when you go to the washroom hahaha #truestory. And I got them at a really good deal as well at Bugis Street. Bugis Street is like the best place to get mass manufactured stuff?!

PS. I actually wore another stripe top today which makes it 3 times in a week but let's save that for another time. 

 

Just to prove that I really did wear one haha!

First Outfit
Stripe Top - HnM
Shorts - Stradivarius
Bag - IT, Katie Judith
Shades - Rayban
Watch - Fossil

Second Outfit
2 Piece Set - Bugis
Bag - Longchamp
Sneakers - Superga

"You don't need really expensive clothes to look cute."
Christy Romano

No comments:

Post a Comment