Saturday 28 March 2015

Sports Luxe

 
 
 

#throwback to days of training where I had to pin up my fringe and tie my hair in a bun(which explains why it's curled in such an odd manner). This was really quite a memorable day because it was the day Ben and I started to talk about going on a trip tgt and hey! Guess who just booked tickets to Bali hehe. 

Decided to go for more of a sports kind of look, well somewhat sportish. Cause I'm not a huge fan of shorts, decided to wear a leather skater skirt and tied a denim blouse over it instead! And I stole my sister's sunnies for the day cause I couldn't find mine haha!

PS. Any recommendations on Bali would be awesome!

Crop Top - Love Bonito
Skater Skirt - FSupermarket
Denim Blouse - HnM
Bag - Fossil
Shades - Love Bonito
Espadrilles - Jefferey Campbell

"Travel far enough, you meet yourself."
G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment