Friday 20 March 2015

Polka Dot and Stripes

 
 

I wouldn't call myself a sneakers kind of girl but there are definitely days where all I want to do is wear my sneakers out. And weirdly enough, I will think of an outfit that would go with a pair of sneakers. So instead of matching my shoes to my outfit, I match my outfit to my shoes.

Wearing a very basic crop top from Jenesyss (The Yang) which pretty much goes with everything. It's super stretchy as well which makes it extra comfy. Was feeling playful that day and decided to throw on my bunny ears headband (only I call it bunny ears but doesn't it remind you of it??) which coincidentally is black and white as well haha! A fuss free and comfy outfit for a day of exploring shop houses!

Tess Crop Top (The Yang) - Jenesyss
Young Wild Free Dungaree - Aforarcade

"I like sneakers. I guess I could call myself a collector."
Mike Shinoda

No comments:

Post a Comment