Tuesday 17 March 2015

Picnic Ready

 
 
 
 
 
 

An outfit which I wore 3 weeks back for a picnic date with Rifdi and my sister. I've nvr been a huge fan of having a picnic in Singapore cause the places for picnics are so far and the weather is just insanely hot. But somehow I just decided to tag along and boy was it fun!

We had a picnic at Botanic Gardens and it was really quit convenient! We bought all the food items at the shops nearby and just brought the mats and ciders. Which reminds me, Rifdi actually forgot to bring a bottle opener so we had to borrow it from an American family haha! Always bring a bottle opener when you buy drinks!


A glimpse of what we had that day! Now I'm really into picnics. Anyone up for a picnic date? (:

Tulisa Off Shoulder Bustier Top - Love Bonito
Willow Midi - The Tinsel Rack
Sandals - The Closet Lover
Hat - Bangkok
Bag - Kate Spade

"Nothing's better than a picnic."
Zooey Deschanel

No comments:

Post a Comment