Thursday 15 January 2015

Music Pillow

(Advertorial)

Came back to Singapore to a lovely gift that I'm sure most of you guys would like! Who says that gifts are only for the Christmas season? It's always nice to give/receive smth and it's an instant spirit lifter.

 

As the title of this post suggest, I'm talking about a pillow that emits music. It works really simply actually. There's basically a speaker in the cushion so you can think of it as a speaker that you can sleep on. You know how annoying it gets when you sleep with your earphones/headphones? So this really solves the problem and ensures a good night's sleep!


So here's how the back of the pillow looks like. As you can see, the cable can be neatly tucked into the cushion so it's very good for OCD people like me haha!

 

I've tried it out and the sound quality is quite good! I don't actually have a speaker in my house so this comes in handy. You just have to connect the cable to your device and tadah! You're done. The volume of the music is adjusted via your device as well. 

It's currently selling for $11 which I think is quite a reasonable price for it. Makes a funny gift as well for your tech savy friend who always fall asleep in class or work haha! You can find out more details over at their web.

And I couldn't help but take selfies with my little one hehe

 

PS. Dog isn't for sale even though I know you'd love to get Glitter cause she's born with the gift of modelling

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment