Wednesday 21 January 2015

Earth Hues


So many things to blog about my HK trip but I'm still stuck at the ootd ones haha! But I promise I'll get to doing up travelogues soon and I'm actually quite excited to do a 10 places to dine at in HK post! 

Well today's post is on this outfit I put tgt before the trip and it's inspired by Beatrice's post on IG actually. There's one where she wore a white top with culottes and so I decided to try it out. Got TTR's culottes cause the length is perfect for me and it came in nude. (Huge yes to neutral tones!)

Cause it was cold that day, I decided to wear a collared shirt inside to keep myself warm. This one is from Uniqlo and its only $29.90. Quite a good price for a basic collared top. To finish off the neutral tone, I wore a nude trench and flats which I must add that I brought along for this outfit. So yes, I really plan a lot haha! 

Pink Collared Blouse - Uniqlo
Knit Top - Hong Kong, Mongkok
Kenzo Plated Culottes - The Tinsel Rack
Trench Coat - Stradivarius
Bunny Ears Flats - El-ska
Bag - Katie Judith
Necklace - The Ordinary Co

"Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow."
Anita Desai

No comments:

Post a Comment