Saturday 10 January 2015

Grandeur

 
 
 
 

Photos of this post give off quite a different feeling from my other photos because it's taken and edited by my really good friend, Kai Xuan. When I showed my sister this set of photos, she said it's not quite what I'm used to but nevertheless, breathtaking. 

KX wanted to test out his new camera and lenses so we went to the Singapore Arts Musuem a week back! We also explored Chijmes and it's actually my first time going in there. It's such a beautiful place and I felt like I was somewhere in Europe, hence, the title. If you're looking for a good photography spot, try Chijmes! It makes a really good background for photos.

Dress is from Elska and it's purely coincidental that the flowers on it matches the background so well haha!

Floral Tales Dress - El-ska
Get Bow Sandals - El-ska

"A flower cannot bloom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."
Max Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment