Tuesday 13 January 2015

Leather Black


For many many reasons, I can see Jolene wearing this outfit.

1. Black is her colour
2. Wearing a collared top with skater skirt was her thing in HK
3. The boots screams Jolene 

Hahaha I guess staying tgt for 7 days means that her style slowly starts to rub off me. (Are you reading this Jo!)

Well anywho, this isn't really my style but you guys know I like to try new things. I bought this skirt during the Fsupermarket launch at a really good deal of $12. Hint hint. Time to check them out if you're looking for great steals! 

Oh and the boots are definitely one of my favourite buy in HK! Wearing boots during the winter season is just so amazing. I normally go for the fury kind and not those with zips cause zips are a lot more towards the edgy side. Side note but I actually wanted to buy a pair of plain black fur boots from HnM until I saw this! Since I alr own grey and brown fury boots, thought I might as well go for something way edgier. Hence, this pair. Did I mention that they were on sale? Hehe got them for $34!

Collared Blouse - Missypixie
Top - Hong Kong, Mongkok
Skirt - FSupermarket, Pixiepom
Boots - HnM
Bag - Hong Kong, Mongkok
Watch - HnM

"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
Gianni Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment