Saturday 3 January 2015

Dear Victoria,

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Exploring HK with your friends means going to all the tourist attractions and this means, visiting Victoria Harbour. I've actually been here 3 times during this trip but just at different points of Victoria Harbour. For this set of photos, Vanessa and I randomly chanced upon this area actually. We were having lunch At Tsim Sha Tsui when my aunt suggested that we come over to take photos. We didn't know it was Victoria Harbour till we got there.

Decided to go for grey and black tones that day because winter is kind of a gloomy season. This was an outfit that wasn't planned and I just thought of it the day before. The dress here is actually the same as the one that I wore in Wild and Young. Basic dresses are always the best cause they're so easy to pair with!

Oh and featuring a hairstyle that is so winter worthy. I basically tied a dutch braid across my head and finished it off with a side bun. The best part is, it isn't suppose to be neat. So this hairdo takes maybe about 5 mins to do. For some reason, my bun tends to end up being very neat so I actually took bobby pins and random strands of hair from my bun and pinned them. It helps achieve the messy look and also means that you can adjust it till you like how it looks!

Fox Trot Neoprene Dress - El-ska
Coat - Forever New
Scarf - Zara
Bag - Katie Judith
Roshe Run - Nike

 "I think in black."
Gareth Pugh

No comments:

Post a Comment