Saturday 30 May 2015

Streets of HK




I swear, shopping in Mongkok is the best thing ever. There is a mall in Argyle Street that is pretty much Bugis Street but a mall version and that's where you can find the best deals ever. I got my PJ pants at $10 and they are the comfiest slacks to lounge in. I forsee myself wearing them to lectures once uni starts! (Hopefully I won't fall asleep in it)

The background of the last few photos may look familiar cause I've shot at the same location back in December. But I couldn't help it! Victoria Harbour is too iconic to give a miss and the view of HK both in the day and night is just breathtaking.

Campbell Top - Aforarcade
PJ Pants - Mongkok
Espadrilles - Love Bonito
Bag - Mongkok
Shades - Rubi

"You can leave Hong Kong but it will never leave you."
Nury Vittachi

No comments:

Post a Comment