Thursday 4 June 2015

Head In The Clouds

 



It wasn't hard to come up with a title for this post cause I kept saying things like 'omg my head is literally in the clouds' the whole time I was up at The Buddha. Ngong Ping has always been a tourist destination, especially for Buddhists, because of The Buddha statue located right at the top. This is only my second time there though cause I never really found it that interesting to go there. Plus you have to take a cable car/bus which easily takes up half an hour and then you'd have to climb lots of stairs.

This time round, a friend of mine wanted to pay Lantau Island a visit and so my sister and I just tagged along since we didn't really have plans anw. It was such a good decision cause it was wayyyy more cooling up there! You'd think it'd be hot and all cause it's summer but when you're so high up that your head is literally in the clouds, it feels like it's air conditioned. Imagine seeing clouds pass by you, breathing in the fresh air, the occasional breeze of wind, it's just breathtaking.

Although I did have a little problem. I didn't expect the wind to be that strong that it could pretty much blow my midi up haha! Halfway through the photos, I had to have my hands down cause the wind wasn't in my favour. But oh well, I shall not complain cause it was so nice and cooling to snap photos up there.

Blouse - Saturday Club
Brave Heart Midi Skirt - The Tinsel Rack
Sandals - Rubi
Bag - Kate Spade

"Adventure is worthwhile"
Aesop

No comments:

Post a Comment