Wednesday 17 June 2015

Amour



I have absolutely no idea how the locals can walk round in a T shirt and berms when it's winter and then there's me, wearing layers after layers, with my boots and beanie walking around next to them. Let's just say one look at me and you'll know I'm a tourist from a tropical country.

This set of photos was taken at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and if you're paying Brisbane a visit, this is a must go place! Australia is known for their animals, especially koalas and kangaroos, and you have not experienced Aussie is you don't pay one of these places a visit! We got to take photos with koalas and feed kangaroos here!


Remember to take a selfie with the kangaroos when you're feeding them! The photos you get will be the most epic ever.

If you're visiting the Australia Zoo at Sunshine Coast and you're running tight on time, I'd suggest giving the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary a miss cause whatever you find here, can be found at the Australian Zoo. Plus the zoo has a lot more animals. Don't worry though, you still can feed the kangaroos and take photos(including selfies)/pet a koala at the Australia Zoo which I might add, you're unable to do at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for the latter. You have to pay $18 for a photo with a koala which was sadly, over in 5 secs. I'm not even exaggerating. Cause the queue was long, we only had 5 secs with the koala whereas at the zoo, you can take photos with the koala for free (yes you did not read this wrongly) and even pet one! But more on that next time.

Blur Collared Blouse - Ellysage
Amour Pullover - HnM
Grey Skirt - Bershka
Coat - Bershka
Boots - Hong Kong
Beanie - ASOS

"Welcome winter. Your late dawns and chilled breath make me lazy but I love you nonetheless."
Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment