Friday 8 May 2015

Sunkissed


Think of Bali and I'm sure the first thing that comes to your head is the beach. Well or anything related to the beach. Be it surfing, bikinis, the sun etc. And of course I couldn't give the beach a miss when I was in Bali!

I was so excited for this trip that I bought my bikinis before even booking tickets. I got this set from Victoria's Secrets and I love it to bits! High waisted bikinis are just so flattering for all body types, especially if you're curvy! (As I was telling Ben hehe) The only problem with VS is that the shipping fare cost a bomb. I paid around $60+ for express delivery because I was afraid the bikinis wouldn't get here in time for my trip. I would kill myself if I paid so much for bikinis that didn't make it to Bali with me hahaha.

Oh and this set of photos were taken at Double Six Beach and you can actually find instructors on the spot for some surfing lessons!

Bikini - Victoria's Secret
Floppy Hat - Forever 21

"I look my best when I'm totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach."
Rosamund Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment