Monday 27 October 2014

SR's 25th Anniversary

This year is actually SR's 25th birthday and as much as I complain about school, I really really do love SR. To be honest, I didn't really have a 'must go' school because everywhere pretty much felt the same to me. SR was my third choice and when I found out that I was posted there, I basically saw the msg and just went back to sleep haha!

So SR really took their 25th anniversary really seriously and there were a lot of mini events to hype everyone up for it. Some of the college ambassadors were asked to perform our walk in which is basically a dance we did during orientation for SR's 25th anniversary as a fringe performance. Being the enthu CA that I was, I went YES I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! Along with Jo and Corn of course! (Lazy John was too lazy to stay back for practices but too bad John, you missed out)

So here are some pictures from that day and it was officially the last day I get to paint my face yellow hahaha

 
 
 

 
And the girls had to tie high ponytails for the performance so that explains why our hair looks really funny haha!
 
 
 
(Corn's VPL hehehe. Here's what you get for photobombing)
 
 
 

Had such a fun time with these guys and I'm just so thankful to have this bunch (:

"I cannot even imagine where I would today if not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment