Friday 24 October 2014

Prim and Proper

 
 
 
 

Was inspired by a photo I saw on Instagram by a French blogger and decided to go all prim and proper for a Dior event last Friday. This blouse says French/ Paris/ English all over and it's a perfect top for a day at a cafe drinking coffee or you know, to look really demure (even when you're not haha!)

Paired it with a midi to complete the prim and proper look cause mini skirts just wouldn't fit the part. I wore something similar before and funny enough, the top was from the same shop haha! I would have paired this top with a mint midi actually like the one in the other post but I sold it away (oops) and I'm glad to have another midi in my wardrobe. A blessing in disguise cause yellow is such a vibrant colour and it's that 'pop' you need in every outfit(:

Decided to wear my all time favourite nude heels to complete the look. Would have worn white ones but my comfy heels are the chunky ones which doesn't really fit in with the look I'm going for and the minimalist one that I have would have killed my feet after the event. So there you have it, an extra demure look for the day.

Blouse - Lollyrogue
Leighton Midi - Aforarcade
Heels - Ohvola
Bag - Kate Spade

"I'm never bored, never ever bored. If I've got a day off I'll sit in a cafe and watch and observe. I'm a great observer."
David Suchet

No comments:

Post a Comment