Wednesday 22 October 2014

In Twos

 
 
 

Hello everyone! I know it's been an insanely long time since I've blogged. In fact, I believe this is the longest hiatus I've had ever since I've started posting updates in this little space. I sincerely apologise cause As are in less than 2 weeks and October has been one heck of a month! 

After my Pre-As, I wore this dress out for a shopping date at Orchard with my sister. For those of you who are really observant, this dress might look familiar because I've blogged about it before! Just that it was in wine red so just a difference in colour(:

I have a lot of photos to share from this month but I'll probably only be posting them after As! Anw, huge thanks to those who have been checking this space!

Naughty or Nice Dress in Black - The Tinsel Rack
Get Bow Sandals - El-ska
Bag - Kate Spade

"The secret to getting ahead is getting started."
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment