Friday 29 August 2014

Poketful of Roses


Hands down the girliest outfit I own haha! I know it looks like a dress but it's actually a really cute 2 piece set! An off shoulder top and a skirt(: So you can wear it seperately as well which is really value for money! And this is how you expand your wardrobe hahaha

I really must praise El-ska for their customer service. This is my third time buying from them and they always upgrade my delivery to doorstep delivery free of charge! This means that there's no such thing as lost mail (happened to me before boohoo) and I get to received it the very next day! Which explains why I managed to wear this set out on Thursday when I only ordered it on Wednesday(:

I've really nvr experience such good customer service from a blogshop before. They even texted me to ask stuff like whether I like the apparels or whether there are any areas for improvements. 10 thumbs up!

Floral Rush 2 Piece Set - El-ska
Sky lights Ankle Strap Heels - El-ska
Bag - Kate Spade

"Some people grumble that roses have thorns,  I am grateful that thorns have roses."
Alphonse Karr

No comments:

Post a Comment