Friday 22 August 2014

Naughty or Nice


To start things off, I am extremely sorry for the lack of updates on this page hahaha. I've been busy with prelims the last few weeks, I rarely even go out! I'm still in the midst of my exams actually but I thought that since it's Friday, I probably should cut myself some slack (even though I took a 3h nap right after my paper hehe) and just want to say thank you to those who have been coming back here frequently!

Today's post features a dress which I got wayyyyy back. Around 5 months back actually. I always tell myself to stop shopping because my parcels are arriving faster than the rate of me wearing them so my clothes just end up being piled up in my wardrobe. But I'm just a sucker for dresses with unique cut outs just like this! I even bought the exact dress in black which I can't wait to wear out!

This dress has a really flattering cut to it and it looks pretty structured because of the pleats at the bottom. I'd probably only wear it once though cause dresses like this really makes a statement and it's not as versatile as other plain dresses. With that being said, no regrets on purchasing this!

And yes, I do realise that I have lots of baby hair hahaha. Really need to rmb to use hairspray when I tie a bun next time!

A little update but 3 more papers next week and I'm done with prelims!!

Naughty or Nice Dress in Wine Red - The Tinsel Rack
Black Wedges - ShopFayolla
Clutch - Love Bonito

"Nothing will work unless you do."
Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment