Thursday 28 August 2014

Eyelet Details


Prelims are finally over!!! It feels weird that I don't have to study but I feel this urge to. Hahaha but going to ignore that urge and just enjoy this week(:

Some of you might recognise this outfit from my header photo up there! I wore this out for a birthday celebration with my family at my favourite place ever! Just imagine that there are luggages on the trolleys and everything will make sense haha! I'm currently in the midst of planning for a year end trip with my friends! Can you guess where I'm gng?

Now back to this outfit. So I really felt like a bunny on that day with my white dress and bunny headband. I just love wearing such headbands! They're so playful and just adds that extra little smth to your outfit! Decided to wear this dress cause I wanted to wear my favourite colour on my birthday haha!

Lisha Off Shoulder Dress- Topazette
Sandals - Elska
Headband - Far East

"To awake quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world."
Freya Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment