Saturday 14 February 2015

Put A Bow On It


You know how on certain days, you're just in the zone? Well the day this set of photos was taken, it wasn't that kind of day which explains the lack of photos. Van and I were walking outside Grand Hyatt HK and didn't really feel inspired by anything much and so we decided to just snap a few shots and leave. In fact, it went on for the whole day cause luck wasn't on our side when we went to Lan Kwai Fung and entered probably the worse bar possible.

But I thought I'd still share these photos cause I really like the colour tones of the outfit. I know I say that I don't really like wearing pink but this skirt comes in pastel pink which is so hard to resist! It's really rather princess ish and perfect for tea that day. Oh and check out my new kicks which I got from IT! Funnily enough, I entered IT cause they were having a major sale but the only thing I bought was something at its original price. Oh well, still got it anw cause a bow makes everything better (:

Around The Globe Knit - El-ska
Pink Midi - HnM
Trench Coat - Zara
Shoes - IT, Vanilla Suite
Bag - Hong Kong, Mongkok

"I'm not a risk taker. I don't do plunging necklines or really short skirts. I try to stay as classy as possible and provide a little mystery."
Kristen Bell 

No comments:

Post a Comment