Monday 9 February 2015

Parisian Dreams

 
 
 
 

And this set of photos marks the very first time I used red lip gloss. I've never been a fan of red cause I've always thought that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. And that explains why this romper has been lying in my wardrobe for a good 6 months. Decided to finally wear it cause I thought it'd look good against this white backdrop!

So my family went for a photo exhibition to show some love and support for my brother about a month back and this was what I wore there. Had to wear this romper with heels cause it's a little too long for me. But I didn't want to alter it shorter cause it flares out at the bottom which means that it's really prone to 'flying' when the wind blows haha!

Oh and I've also just recently played around with IG's new filters. (Super slow I know)


Haha got to say, they're pretty awesome!

PS. Humongous blue black on my knee if from falling off my bed (Things only I do hahaha)

Hazel Floral Romper - Tracyeinny
Hazelle Heels - Love Bonito
Bag - Zara

"Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world."
Bruno Barbey

No comments:

Post a Comment