Monday 7 December 2015

YPS X Angie


Hello everybodyyyyyy! I've officially completed my first sem in uni which means that I'm back from my 3.5 months hiatus from blogging. Just to clear things up but I wasn't planning to be gone for so long but hall + school life has kept me insanely busy. So busy that I don't really have much spare time to myself. Hopefully I'll have better time management and catch up on the 1000000 posts that I have planned since August



So I'm super happy to be back with Your Package Store(YPS) to mark the end of my hiatus. YPS is a newly established online e commerce business which offers really school worthy apparels, in my opinion of course. Being in uni made me realise that I'll always feel like I don't have enough clothes and looking for loots at an affordable price is always a must for me. Especially basics cause those are the apparels where you can mix and match and wear it in all different ways.

First item that I'm gng to talk about is this pair of summer worthy lace up sandals.


Laced up sandals have been the craze recently and I can clearly see why. I mean they're such statement pieces and perfect for Singapore's heat. Wear it with a maxi, shorts or even skirt and they'll look so apt. For this outfit, I decided to tie it around my ankle but you can always lace it all the way up to mid calf. Sizing wise, I'd advise to get a size smaller if you're in between sizes. Do note that this pair of sandals are on a pre order basis so you might have to wait slightly longer for it to arrive.

Second apparel I'm gng to share is this Tri Cut Out top that has yet to be launched.


My love for basic tops like this shall not be explained further cause I've probably said it 10 000 times throughout all my posts haha! The front button is functional so really easy to wear for casual days out. Not sheer as well which is always a plus. It's currently not launched yet but I'll add in the link when it does for easier access if you're interested in it(:

Maxi Crochet Dress - Stradivarius
Lace Up Sandals - YPS
Tri Cut Out Top - YPS (Yet to be launched)
Denim Skirt - Australia

"Once again, we come to the holiday season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice."
Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment